[feedhenry-dev] Community Demos for FeedHenry and RHMAP

Juana Nakfour jnakfour at redhat.com
Thu May 18 16:10:54 UTC 2017

Hi Summers/Everyone,

 It was great meeting you @Summit Summers... :-) Here are some links to my
Summit 2017 presentation on "AI tools for Mobile". In summary, the
application reads an RHMAP form, and sets up Intents and Entities at api.ai
for a conversation on the mobile with regards to filling up the fields on
the form by voice.

*Presentation Slides:*
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OYSsKPnw-VK8s-hawiPuVHFuSU1AHT-gzrOLzBVRZ1U

*Part1 CloudApp to api.ai <http://api.ai> Demo Video*: