[feedhenry-dev] RFC: MCP-standalone Release Process

Leigh Griffin lgriffin at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 16:05:03 UTC 2017

Sorry PTO for a week then backlog of mails.

It's formally needed for productisation but as Matthias pointed out it's
good to be transparent in the community as well.

Anything we as a company ship (product wise) needs to have a license so I
would assume OpenShift have one. Could be worth reaching out to them to
find out perhaps?

--

LEIGH GRIFFIN

ENGINEERING MANAGER, MOBILE