[feedhenry-dev] Looking for someone with fh-mbaas-express knowledge

David Ffrench dffrench at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 12:18:00 UTC 2017

Hi All,

After modifying the code weeks ago, i finally have time to come back and
manually test this change E2E. I have tested the multer changes with the
forms endpoints and it is working as expected. Unfortunately i have not
been able to find what uses the following endpoints for file upload. I am
hoping someone else will know.

*Does anyone know what uses these endpoints in `fh-mbaas-express` for file
upload?*
- https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-mbaas-express/blob/master/
lib/cloud/cloud.js#L45
- https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-mbaas-express/blob/master/
lib/mbaas.js#L173

Kind Regards,

DAVID FFRENCH

senior software engineer, RED HAT MOBILE

Red Hat Waterford <https://www.redhat.com/>

Communications House, Cork Road

Waterford, Ireland

dffrench at redhat.com