[feedhenry-dev] Opening up our MCP comms

Leigh Griffin lgriffin at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 13:39:56 UTC 2017

+1 I think it's great to be open and as we involve more products from an
interlock perspective the ML becomes the natural convergence point. It's
also a good exercise to figure out our Agile model in the open and figure
out how to effectively run our Sprints in that manner. While I expect
hiccups, we will resolve them and will give ourselves an opportunity to
share this with other teams how we work. That level of transparency can
only be a good thing :)

Leigh

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Jason Madigan <jmadigan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to shoot an email to list to let folks know that we're going to
> be making some changes to communication around our Mobile.Next() efforts,
> particularly around opening up discussion and comms from our MCP team. From
> here on out, I'd like to propose that we send the following things from the
> MCP team to this open list:
>
> - Decisions (e.g. sprint focus changes from the MCP team, direction
> changes, big tech/approach changes etc.)
> - Sprint Boundary updates (e.g. Sprint End & Sprint Start)
> - Team changes (e.g. membership, cross-functional initiatives)
>
> If folks have strong opinions about what not to use an ML for, obviously
> feel free to discuss in this open forum. It's always a balancing act
> between signal and noise here, so hoping that we'll be able to strike the
> right balance with our open comms so that we don't lean too much towards
> the latter.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Jason
>
> --