[feedhenry-dev] MCP PoC - Sprint 5 Goals (and a brief recap on Sprint 4)

Jason Madigan jmadigan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 10 12:10:14 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Just a quick email to let everyone know what goals we've got for Sprint 5
on the Mobile Control Panel PoC. We finish Sprint 4 up a little early, when
we decided that for our PoC, AeroGear Digger integration up to Android
Debug builds was arguably enough (Digger's a pretty known quantity, and we
can pick up where we left off later), and we can shift focus to some of our
other PoC integration goals now.

steel-thread integration similar to KeyCloak and AeroGear Digger (e.g. an
APB, provisioning via the service catalog, and some demonstration of
integration with other services). We're looking into 3scale apicast
fronting Sync and KeyCloak as a goal. There's also a small mini-goal to
create an APB (ansible-playbook) for Sync also, to standardise on using
APBs for provisioning (since we feel it works well).

There will be some demos from Sprint 4 later this week from Aiden,
demonstrating our new Digger integration with MCP.

>From here on out, we'll send emails to the list at sprint boundaries (e.g.
the Reviews and after Planning).

Thanks everyone,

- Jason