[feedhenry-dev] [Feedhenry-raincatcher] [MCP] Proposal for file storage service

David Martin davmarti at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 08:57:02 UTC 2017

Hi Wojciech,

An object storage sounds like a useful Mobile Service.
If the service has a docker image that doesn't require special privileges,
then it should be good for running on OpenShift.
How it could fit in nicely with the 5.x work is having Mobile
clients/libraries and examples for different platforms and languages.
e.g. Java & Kotlin for Android, Swift for iOS, js/browser for Cordova, js
for React Native.

Are you already decided on GridFS?
Is there a comparison you have done on different store types?

Have you looked into any kubernetes addons?
e.g. Minio https://docs.minio.io/

David Martin
Red Hat Mobile
Twitter: @irldavem