[feedhenry-dev] MCP on non-RH distros?

Vojtech Sazel vsazel at redhat.com
Thu Oct 19 08:42:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

did anyone have success with getting it working on Ubuntu/Mint?
I seem to be getting error on this step:

export DOCKERHUB_USERNAME="<username>"export
DOCKERHUB_PASSWORD="<password>"cd installer/ && ansible-playbook
playbook.yml -e "dockerhub_username=$DOCKERHUB_USERNAME" -e
"dockerhub_password=$DOCKERHUB_PASSWORD" --ask-become-pass

It ends with:
/ TASK [andrewrothstein.unarchive-deps : install common \
\ pkgs...]                                              /
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

ok: [localhost] => (item=unzip)
ok: [localhost] => (item=gzip)
ok: [localhost] => (item=bzip2)
ok: [localhost] => (item=tar)
*failed: [localhost] (item=xz) => {"failed": true, "item": "xz", "msg": "No
package matching 'xz' is available"}*
* to retry, use: --limit
@/home/vsazel/go/src/github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone/installer/playbook.retry
<http://github.com/feedhenry/mcp-standalone/installer/playbook.retry>*
 ____________
< PLAY RECAP >
 ------------
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

localhost                  : ok=1    changed=0    unreachable=0
failed=1

I think it might be related to that on Ubuntu, packages is named xz-utils.
But so far with my low experience with Ansible, I can't fix the error. It
seems to be in that andrewrothstein.unarchive-deps module.

--

VOJTĚCH SÁZEL

SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER, MOBILE QE

Red Hat