[feedhenry-dev] Mobile Control Panel Demo

Evan Shortiss eshortis at redhat.com
Fri Sep 15 19:06:36 UTC 2017

Excellent demo - mad bonus points for the Rick reference!

Some quick questions if you don't mind?

   1. The UI popup about write access being denied. Is there some
   underlying code like *sdk.service('fh-sync').userHasRole('sync_write')* that
   we didn't see for this?
   2. When you mentioned sync write the request is denied if the call is
   made directly to the sync API. Does this mean the sync server receives the
   request, checks for a token, then processes it? Or, is the request stopped
   before it reaches the sync server? It appears to be the former, but just
   clarifying.
   3. Do we provide a mobile-esque wrapper for the Keycloak SDK or just
   recommend using the standard keycloak libs?

--

EVAN SHORTISS

MOBILE PRACTICE ARCHITECT, RED HAT MOBILE

Los Angeles, USA

evan.shortiss at redhat.com  M: +1-781-354-2834
<https://red.ht/sig>