[feedhenry-dev] Mobile Control Panel Demo

Craig Robinson craig.robinson at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 05:10:56 UTC 2017

Brilliant Aiden. You're a natural. 👍

"if you didn't write it down, it didn't happen" - Clifford Stoll

CRAIG ROBINSON

SENIOR CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER, RED HAT MOBILE

Red Hat QLD <https://www.redhat.com/>

193 North Quay, BRISBANE, QLD, Australia

craig.robinson at redhat.com    M: +61-431-913-345    IM: crarobin    TZ:
UTC+10
<https://red.ht/sig>