[feedhenry-dev] Mobile Control Panel Demo

Laura Fitzgerald lfitzger at redhat.com
Tue Sep 19 09:44:41 UTC 2017

Great demo Aiden, well done to all involved in the MCP.

In relation to the cli tool, is it an option/would it be beneficial to
integrate the functionality offered by the mcp cli upstream to OpenShifts
cli tool (oc) rather than having a separate tool for mobile?

--

LAURA FITZGERALD

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>

Communications House, Cork Road