[feedhenry-dev] AeroGear Github projects

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Wed Jan 3 10:13:57 UTC 2018

Hi Daniel,

I like the idea (I think this is how the docs organization should be
driven), how about:

As a developer or contributor, I'd like to know what repos are
associated with the feature/platform I'm planning to develop for.

I think this was the original intention behind the 'Modules' pulldown on
aerogear.org which, for example, links to https://aerogear.org/sync/.
Unfortunately, the repos <https://github.com/aerogear/?query=sync> link
doesn't work as expected for me. (and I'm not sure if changing the link
to https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aaerogear+sync is a good solution)

As I've said earlier [1], I find aerogear.org difficult to maintain
(it's now a mishmash of html/markdown/asciidoc, with dependencies I seem
to have difficulty following [2].

If there isn't an appetite for changing to asciibinder, I can still help
reorganize, update and publish documentation, and this seems as good an
issue as any to start with. How about doing this collation on the wiki
(using asciidoc):

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/wiki

WDYT?

Paul