[Feedhenry-raincatcher] How is the setup for the new -angular modules?

Paolo Haji phaji at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 21:07:02 UTC 2017

Hey guys, I managed to get at least the portal app browserifying properly.

It seems there was some old setup code here
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-demo-portal/blob/raincatch-536-refactor-message-module/src/app/message/message.js>,
and also looks like there's some missing view setup in the new module
<https://github.com/feedhenry-raincatcher/raincatcher-message-angular/blob/raincatch-536-refactor-message-module/lib/message-list/message-list-route.js#L8>,
however I've looked into the other -raincatcher refactored modules and I
can't quite understand how to go around this.

Could anyone that was engaged with the refactorings earlier please shed
some light?

Thank you!

--

PAOLO HAJI

SOFTWARE ENGINEER, RED HAT MOBILE APPLICATION PLATFORM

Red Hat Brasil <https://www.redhat.com/>

phaji at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>