[Feedhenry-raincatcher] How is the setup for the new -angular modules?

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 08:38:55 UTC 2017

Module boundaries refactor we done recently targets to separate UI from
client and cloud.
As part of that UI components were divided into features (using angular
directives).
New module you see allows users to specify placeholders for certain
elements (as location may differ depending on their's layout)
Old setup code was divided into different features. I'm not 100 % sure what
code you mean, but it looks like everything is there.

I will be happy to help. Let me know once you available, so we can chat
about it off the list.

WOJCIECH TROCKI

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Mobile <https://www.redhat.com/>