[Feedhenry-raincatcher] What is Raincatcher supposed to do?

Martin Murphy mmurphy at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 19:14:49 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
I know there's been a lot of work done in Raincatcher, but I'm just trying
to clarify, for both myself and the rest of the group, what is Raincatcher
supposed to do and how is it supposed to be used?

For example,
Is it an application? [1]
Is it a set of modules that can be added, by a developer, to their
application?
Is it a template with a set of modules already included and where
developers can only update business logic in pre-defined places?

Or is it something else?

Cheers,
M.

[1]