[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Managers vs Topics

Paolo Haji phaji at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 13:45:35 UTC 2017

As I understand it, the 'manager' name comes from sync with its data
managers 'managing a dataset'.
The managers themselves should ideally communicate through the mediators as
well, and they do for some events, but there are some direct function calls
as you could observe.

Managers only come up in the context of sync.