[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Getting Starting meeting outcome

paul wright pwright at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 18:02:45 UTC 2017

Hi Summers, are you saying that the following doesn't work:

Raincatcher/WFM is a set of node.js modules that enable you to develop
mobile workforce management solutions using FeedHenry/RHMAP and the
mediator pattern.

How about:
Raincatcher/WFM is a set of elements that enable you to develop mobile
workforce management solutions using FeedHenry/RHMAP and the mediator
pattern.
Each element consists of a packaged commonJS module which exposes its
functionality as a Angular module.

Paul