[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Getting Starting meeting outcome

Paul Wright pwright at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 10:57:23 UTC 2017

Oh you're going to hate me for this, but having spoken to some other tech
writers, with more experience of upstream and downstream naming and
definitions, and given the fact that we ship these modules in the
expectation that they could be edited:

Raincatcher/WFM is a set of templates that enable you to develop mobile
workforce management solutions using FeedHenry/RHMAP

I hear you moan, but only because we haven't developed a convention for
naming templates properly. These would become WFM templates and live in
that namespace, not being confused with the other templates we talk about..

Paul

Paul Wright
Senior Technical Writer
Red Hat, Waterford, Ireland