[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Placement of client, server, mocks, stubs, fixtures in raincatcher modules

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 12:38:00 UTC 2017

Good observation David and really good timing. I think best would be to log
new ticket's for those separate issues.
DevExp team already working now on unit tests coverage and as part of that
we can make this more unified.

Team is also working on separation for angular code so this would be great
feedback to consider.

Wojciech Trocki
Software Engineer, Red Hat Mobile