[Feedhenry-raincatcher] nightwatch vs protractor

Peter Darrow pdarrow at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 20:58:56 UTC 2017

I'm very late to the party on this one but I've used Protactor briefly in
the past with Angular and it's pretty good. I think it has several
Angular-specific features that make writing tests for Angular apps easier
but at the end of the day both libraries are just wrappers around Selenium
WebDriver so I don't think it makes a huge difference.