[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Announcing RainCatcher 1.0

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 14:47:04 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I’m excited to announce that we released new version of RainCatcher 1.0.

RainCatcher 1.0 is an open source solution fully driven by community.

*What's new*

New version of RainCatcher was build using TypeScript. Server side was
completely rebuild with performance and scalability in mind.

Team also focused on building framework that enabling developers to
customize RainCatcher without forking source code.

Solution integrates with the popular open source technologies like Keycloak
and FeedHenry Sync into mobile.

See Release notes <http://raincatcher.feedhenry.io/docs/#release-notes> for
more information.

*Getting started with RainCatcher*

Best way to start with RainCatcher is to visit our project website:

http://raincatcher.feedhenry.io

Future enhancements

As a team we working closely with the community on future improvements.

We are open for any suggestions. Feel free to share any ideas on our email
list.

Get involved

There are many ways to contribute to RainCatcher.

- Tweeting about us

- Writing tutorial

- Writing and sharing your user story

- Suggest improvements and log bugs

- Contribute to source code and documentation

Regards

WOJCIECH TROCKI

IM: wtrocki
<https://red.ht/sig>