[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Raincatcher Docs

Don Naro don.naro.jr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:09:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,

My name is Don Naro. I've recently forked the raincatcher-docs repo and
would like to contribute to the content.

In my opinion, the content could be made much more concise. I'd like to
simplify and streamline some of the procedures. I also see some redundant
information that we could remove.

One of the other things I've noticed is that a lot of headings aren't quite
so meaningful. As a user, I can't accurately derive the meaning of the
content that follows a lot of the headings.

I'd love to work on these docs some more. What's the best way to approach
this?

Should I start with a PR to suggest structural changes and then create
additional PRs to rework the content? Would it be better if I just did
everything in a single PR?

Please let me know what you think would be best. I'm happy to contribute in
any way.

By the way, I wanted to confirm that I have been able to get the server,
portal, and mobile apps running locally. I've also been able to build the
website locally and build the asciidocs to review changes. It's really cool
tech. I've enjoyed learning about it so far.

Cheers,
Don