[Feedhenry-raincatcher] Raincatcher Docs

Don Naro don.naro.jr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:53:00 UTC 2017

Hey Paul,

Yep. Smaller PRs are better, easier to review. My first PR was intended to
be small enough and just take on one section. I think there were a few
rounds of review that might have been awkward, which I chalk up to just
getting acquainted with the project.

Most of all I want to avoid submitting a PR that turns into a review
nightmare. Or otherwise causing a bunch of disruption. I also don't want to
step on any toes or focus on the wrong things.

Anyway, it's a good suggestion to start with headings. I'll get into that
and we can see how it develops.

Will ping you later to set up a call.

Slan,
Don