[Feedhenry-raincatcher] RainCatcher step generator

Wojciech Trocki wtrocki at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 09:05:42 UTC 2017

> I think instead of starting off with json schemas it could ask for what
kinds of form fields the user wants.

Yeah - I was thinking about that but then interface will be little bit
cumbersome.
For example:

Do you want to add fields to template? (Yes/No)
Field name
Field description
Field type (text,email,date)
Do you want to add another field? (Yes/No)

Is that ok?

> Is the generator-* naming convention mandatory for yeoman generator
packages?

Yes. Generators are discovered that way.

> Would it support it being included in the @raincatcher scope in the
future?

I'm not sure what you mean. I did not added @raincatcher scope because
steps are user facing and this will block people from publishing it.