[Freeipa-devel] hello there!

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Mon Jun 9 19:39:10 UTC 2008

Dear freeIPA developers,

I am new one in freeIPA planet.

I want to use freeIPA for identity management of my local network. I have
planning and trying to use and implement freeIPA for our LAN. Just in
certain time I have reading documents and studying from freeIPA website.

Then I have arisen few questions on freeIPA client configuration. Our LAN
clients are using various OS such as Ubuntu linux, Opensuse 10.3 and Windows
XP operating system in our LAN. I have found "Configuring IPA Clients"
document at the http://www.freeipa.com/page/ClientConfigurationGuide URL.
But there have not state a how to configure openSUSE and Ubuntu clients.

My question is that how can I configure my opensuse and ubuntu clients to
joining freeIPA server. Is it possible to configure those OS clients to the
freeIPA?

Thanks and best regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar