[Freeipa-devel] hello there!

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:49:40 UTC 2008

Interesting how the Windows integration page mentions installing MIT
Kerberos and that's it! What is the level of integration expected after
installing this package ? Would Windows see users/groups/respect-permissions
applied across the IPA domain ?
Let me add, are there plans to integrate with samba-4 ?
Regards