[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA OTP End-to-End

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 20:57:31 UTC 2013

This is an email to track the status of the OTP project as we push
toward completion. I'm also attempting to get all the pieces in play so
that they are testable.

RPMs
Available here: http://npmccallum.fedorapeople.org/freeipa-otp/rpms/
These currently contain the CLI and UI patches, but exclude the DS
plugin patch. I will merge this last patch in when submitted to the
list.

OTP CLI
All of the patches are merged except npmccallum-0024, which is
undergoing active review.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2013-December/msg00102.html

OTP UI
Thanks to Petr Vobornik for his set of patches implementing the UI. They
can be found rebased on top of my otp changes here:
https://github.com/npmccallum/freeipa/commits/otpui

Authentication methods and RADIUS proxy support seems to be fully
functional and I have not encountered any bugs. I'm not currently able
to get the OTP UI to show up at all (I may well be doing something
wrong).

I believe Petr plans to clean these up and resubmit them to the list.

One additional patch will be required for the token sync extop.

DS PLUGIN
I am nearing completion on the DS plugin providing support for deletion
protection and the token sync extop. This should hit the list next week.

OTHER
Am I missing anything?

Nathaniel