[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA OTP End-to-End

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 22:45:28 UTC 2013

> This is an email to track the status of the OTP project as we push
> toward completion. I'm also attempting to get all the pieces in play so
> that they are testable.
>
> RPMs
> Available here: http://npmccallum.fedorapeople.org/freeipa-otp/rpms/
> These currently contain the CLI and UI patches, but exclude the DS
> plugin patch. I will merge this last patch in when submitted to the
> list.
>
> OTP CLI
> All of the patches are merged except npmccallum-0024, which is
> undergoing active review.
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2013-December/msg00102.html
>
> OTP UI
> Thanks to Petr Vobornik for his set of patches implementing the UI. They
> can be found rebased on top of my otp changes here:
> https://github.com/npmccallum/freeipa/commits/otpui
>
> Authentication methods and RADIUS proxy support seems to be fully
> functional and I have not encountered any bugs. I'm not currently able
> to get the OTP UI to show up at all (I may well be doing something
> wrong).
>
> I believe Petr plans to clean these up and resubmit them to the list.
>
> One additional patch will be required for the token sync extop.
>
> DS PLUGIN
> I am nearing completion on the DS plugin providing support for deletion
> protection and the token sync extop. This should hit the list next week.
>
> OTHER
> Am I missing anything?

Did you update the wiki page? I think it was one of the outstanding items.
Any unit tests?
Any way to include some testes for Continues Integration?
Anything SELinux related?
Default configuration of locations and names of sockets and files?
Things like that.

A recorded demo also would be nice when all things put together.