[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] OTP Token Import

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Mon May 12 23:39:07 UTC 2014

The attached patch implements the OTP Token import script. However, it
doesn't work. Specifically, at the bottom of the file, when I call
otptoken-add, I get: Unknown option: digits

If I prefix "ipatoken" to "digits", I get: Unknown option:
ipatokendigits

If I remove "**options", I get: invalid 'ipatokenuniqueid':
Gettext('must be Unicode text', domain='ipa', localedir=None)

If I specify the id manually as u'foo', I get: no context.ldap2 in
thread 'MainThread'

What do I need to do in order to setup and call the otptoken-add command
properly?

Nathaniel