[Freeipa-devel] [WIP] OTP Token Import

Jan Cholasta jcholast at redhat.com
Tue May 13 13:13:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 13.5.2014 01:39, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:
> The attached patch implements the OTP Token import script. However, it
> doesn't work. Specifically, at the bottom of the file, when I call
> otptoken-add, I get: Unknown option: digits
>
> If I prefix "ipatoken" to "digits", I get: Unknown option:
> ipatokendigits

The attribute is called "ipatokenotpdigits", according to the otptoken
plugin.

> If I remove "**options", I get: invalid 'ipatokenuniqueid':
> Gettext('must be Unicode text', domain='ipa', localedir=None)

I guess you are trying to use a str object for ipauniqueid. You must use
a unicode object.

> If I specify the id manually as u'foo', I get: no context.ldap2 in
> thread 'MainThread'

You need to connect to LDAP with ldap2.connect before running any commands.

> What do I need to do in order to setup and call the otptoken-add command
> properly?

Is ipa-otptoken-import intended to be run on IPA servers only? Because I
don't see anything in the code that would mandate that.

Honza

--
Jan Cholasta