[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA translations

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 12:44:57 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

With Petr changing focus out of FreeIPA, somebody will need to replace his work
as the person behind FreeIPA Transifex translation.

I think this is now the right time and place to ask - Is Transifex still the
translation tool we want to continue supporting? I know there were objections
in the past it is not completely open source. But AFAIK, it is one of the most
used ones, even OpenStack uses it.

If no, we need to find something better. If yes, we will need to make sure the
process is well documented on the FreeIPA.org wiki + integrated to our Release
process so that it can be handed to someone else. (volunteers? :)

Thanks.

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team