[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA on RHEL/CentOS 7.0

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Sep 24 16:19:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:00:21AM +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:

> I just rebuilt latest fixed pki-core&tomcat for our Copr
> (http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mkosek/freeipa/builds/). We are now very
> close to having a functional repo for RHEL/CentOS 7.0.
>
> With couple minor changes to the spec file, I was able to install FreeIPA 4.0.3

What will be the content of these yum repos going forward? Will
they be fixated at 4.0.3, or will they always contain the latest
greatest release? Would it make sense to create one copr repo per
release, versioned, so that even when 4.0.4 or 4.1.0 is out, the
4.0.3 content is still available?

I'd like to use these yum repos for Docker images and I wonder what
naming I should use for the branches and tags -- centos-7-upstream,
centos-7-4.0.3, or something else?

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat