[Freeipa-devel] cert profiles - test plan + patches

Scott Poore spoore at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 15:24:09 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Milan Kubík" <mkubik at redhat.com>

I haven't looked at the actual code yet.  Is it checked into git for freeipa yet?

This looks good to me for the basic CRUD tests.   I do have some questions and requests.

Existing tests:

* Delete default profile
- Did you find out what the expected result should be?

* Try to rename the profile entry
- Can this be renamed to be more specific to trying to rename ldap attr?
- Can we get a new test case to test renaming with certprofile-mod --rename?

Possible new tests:

* Import a profile in xml
- This should fail and I think is at least in the beginning a common mistake.

* Change profile config from file
- This one may be too large in scope but, could be limited to changing something simple to make sure the file is read and used.

Where are you planning to put the CA ACL tests?  In the same page?

When you have that will you be adding a cert-request test?

Thanks,
Scott