[Freeipa-devel] certmonger proxy configuration not possible ?

Marx, Peter Peter.Marx at knorr-bremse.com
Wed Aug 3 10:39:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

i have to access an external PKI server with SCEP protocol through our corporate proxy.  On command line I can set the proxy and trigger a CSR with the scep-submit helper successfully.

But same operation with getcert fails, as there is no proxy configuration possibility in e.g. certmonger.conf.

How can I work around this ?

Peter

Knorr-Bremse IT-Services GmbH
Sitz: Muenchen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Helmut Draxler (Vorsitzender), Harald Jessen, Harald Schneider
Registergericht Muenchen, HR B 167 268

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.