[Freeipa-users] Windows Client Problem

Viji V Nair vijivijayakumar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 12:48:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am a new user of free-ipa, I have installed the free-ipa packages shipped
with fedora 10. I have more that 100 windows clients to authenticate. Here
is my problem,

All the clients are XP SP2, I have installed MIT Kerberos for Windows 3.2.2.
Always the native windows login prompt appears first, when i login to
windows the kerberos client is asking for authentication.

I want to replace this windows authentication with kerberos

Any help on the same will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Viji