[Freeipa-users] dns problems with kerberos

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 20:50:31 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Simo Sorce <ssorce at redhat.com> wrote:

> make local-dist will generate rpms if you run it on the target platform.
>
> Simo.
>
> --
> Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York

Woohooh! i'm able to change my password. the latest version 1.1.0
built from git works just fine.. at least it looks like it... i'm just
hoping that there wouldn't be any conflict...

Ok, things are looking good, but I would prefer to wait for the next
rh version of it. ( i had to remove the slapi-nss stuff from the spec)
i was using version 1.0.0-15 of ipa-server. would 1.0.0-23 by any
chance have these fixes needed?

plus i see a lot of other patches in the rh version that were not in
the reg. freeipa spec..

my favorite line:
perl -pi -e "s/Free IPA/Red Hat Enterprise IPA/" .... =)