[Freeipa-users] dns problems with kerberos

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 00:16:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 23:50 +0300, Ivan Levchenko wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Simo Sorce <ssorce at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > make local-dist will generate rpms if you run it on the target platform.
> >
> > Simo.
> >
> > --
> > Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York
> >

> Woohooh! i'm able to change my password. the latest version 1.1.0
> built from git works just fine.. at least it looks like it... i'm just
> hoping that there wouldn't be any conflict...
>
> Ok, things are looking good, but I would prefer to wait for the next
> rh version of it. ( i had to remove the slapi-nss stuff from the spec)
> i was using version 1.0.0-15 of ipa-server. would 1.0.0-23 by any
> chance have these fixes needed?

I am not aware of problems in the RHEIPA builds to be honest.
But we will do some extra checking against the next package.

Btw, did you use the --with-openldap=yes flag in the spec file of your
first build ?

> plus i see a lot of other patches in the rh version that were not in
> the reg. freeipa spec..

Yest they are all included upstream now, they were as patches in rheipa
spec as they were developed during the beta/qa cycle.

> my favorite line:
> perl -pi -e "s/Free IPA/Red Hat Enterprise IPA/" .... =)

Fast branding :-)

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York