[Freeipa-users] Penrose and Velo

Marc Richards email.marc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 19:52:53 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on what's going on
with Penrose and Velo.  I see cursory mentions of it here and there in
some RedHat documentation or on Bugzilla, but judging from the Fedora
Hosted pages the products seem to be abandoned:
https://fedorahosted.org/penrose/ and https://fedorahosted.org/velo/

The technologies seem very interesting and complimentary to FreeIPA, but
the information out there is outdated at best.  Is development still
being done?  Is there an active mainling list?  Where can I download the
latest versions?  Is there a rough roadmap/plan?

Marc