[Freeipa-users] Penrose and Velo

Marc Richards email.marc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:58:22 UTC 2010

Well its a shame that development has ceased but I guess you guys aren't
seeing the customer demand you had anticipated when you bought Identyx.
I think it would be good if you at least updated those fedorahosted.org
pages with the current state of things.  Perhaps their is someone out
there that might want to contribute or even just for curious onlookers
like myself.

I was able to track down these binary releases. Are these the latest
versions?

Penrose 2.0 -
http://v1.safehaus.org:8080/display/PENROSE20/Penrose+2.0+Release
Velo 1.4 - http://sourceforge.net/projects/velo/