[Freeipa-users] SSS problems with eDirectory

Scott Duckworth sduckwo at clemson.edu
Thu Jul 22 15:47:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Scott Duckworth <sduckwo at clemson.edu>wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Sumit Bose <sbose at redhat.com> wrote:

>> try
>> use
>> things
>> what
>> suggestions?
>> >
>> > I'm currently installing eDirectory and I will try to reproduce the
>> > behaviour you have found.
>>
>> I have run some basic authentication test with eDirectory 8.8-SP5 and
>> everything worked fine. I have to admit that I have used the current
>> master of sssd which includes a lot of changes to the LDAP code. Would
>> you mind to test our current beta release from
>> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/sssd/1.2.91/21.fc14/ . It is
>> for rawhide but should work fine on F13, too.
>>

> Sure, I'll give it a shot and report back what I find.

"yum localinstall libcollection-0.5.0-21.fc14.*
libini_config-0.6.0-21.fc14.* sssd-1.2.91-21.fc14.*
sssd-client-1.2.91-21.fc14.*" requires python 2.7.  Adding
python-2.7-3.fc14.* and python-libs-2.7-3.fc14.* results in a slew of
dependency resolution errors.

If I get the chance in the few days, I'll try it under rawhide.