[Freeipa-users] 6.1 beta

Kevin Unthank kevinu at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 23:25:12 UTC 2011

On 04/04/2011 12:06 PM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> On 04/04/2011 03:01 PM, Sigbjorn Lie wrote:

>>> AFAIK we don't call `hostname` in our script, it may be that another
>>> part of init does. We have a ticket open on this, #1035.

>>> The package is named ds-replication. I'll open a ticket to make this
>>> more explicit.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> rob
>>
>> I could not find any ds-replication package in RHN.
>
> We are working on making it available.

Just to elaborate on Dmitri's comments. In addition to the IPA client
and server packages that are included in the RHEL6.1 beta channel, there
will be a separate RHEL add-on channel, Enterprise Identity Replication.
That add-on channel will contain ds-replication and the Windows sync
packages.

If you wish to use IPA during the beta or when it is a tech preview
feature of RHEL 6.1 you should request an eval entitlement to the
Enterprise Identity Replication channel from your Red Hat account
rep.

Cheers,
Kev

<snip>