[Freeipa-users] Announcing FreeIPA v2 Server Release Candidate 2 Release

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Wed Mar 2 19:48:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

Yep....that is the issue....I put it in, rebooted, worked, took it out
rebooted, didnt work, put it back in rebooted and it worked again.
Wonders of a gui setup....normally I do it by hand and do a FQDN....I
assumed because it was short form in the file that is the way it is now,
obviously not.....bugger.

8><-----

> The hostname is lacking a domain name, that may be what is confusing
> things. As an test you might try setting hostname to be a fqdn and see
> if things improve.
>
> rob

thanks...

regards