[Freeipa-users] Prompting for expired passwords on AIX

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:28:02 UTC 2012

I've kerberized a bunch of AIX machines, and I noticed when I was
starting out that AIX allows people to connect that have expired
passwords, and does not prompt for changes.

1) does anyone know what I need to do on AIX to make this happen (I
don't hold out much hope for this.)

2) alternately, does anyone know what I'd have to do on Linux to
change this behavior (maybe from that I can find something on AIX.)

I plan on opening a ticket with IBM too, but I wanted to see if anyone
has run into this before.

Thanks!

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6