[Freeipa-users] consulting?

Jimmy g17jimmy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:51:05 UTC 2012

The cert I'm using both in the sync agreement and in the openssl command
has the serial number: 68:10:1c:98:3b:5c:e7:8d:43:ec:e3:e7:6a:e7:de:27
(AD-server-cert.cer.) The serial number that shows in the pcap coming from
AD in both instances is 61:13:fd:30:00:00:00:00:00:04 (line 196 in the
fpaste)

OpenSSL command: openssl s_client -connect  xxx-ad.xxx.xxx:636 -CAfile
/home/winsync/AD-server-cert.cer
OpenSSL output- http://fpaste.org/Zx5N/

Both the output of openssl and the pcap of the openssl session look
successful here.

Thanks for your help.
Jimmy