[Freeipa-users] is not an IPA v2 Server.

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 16:21:25 UTC 2012

Hello Rob,

Yes, I did the configuration earlier today. And I did kinit too.
It seems the web UI loads really slowly - the circular thing can turn for minutes. So maybe I wasn't patient enough to let the page load.

I can ssh to the server and the client from my home, so I don't think there's another firewall blocking the connection.

Thanks,
George