[Freeipa-users] Fwd: Scorched earth

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Thu Aug 29 13:24:48 UTC 2013

Agreed, but not always possible. I had a replica crash hard and it wasn't
possible to remove it.

In other news:

[ipamaster2]# ipa-ca-install replica-info-ipamaster2.spx.net.gpg
A selfsign CA can not be added

Is there a way around this? How can I ensure that I can transfer the CA
back to ipamaster after it's been erased & reinstalled?

*
*
*Bret Wortman*

http://damascusgrp.com/