[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA integration with AIX and sudo

yves at degauquier.net yves at degauquier.net
Mon Dec 16 14:46:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate on AIX environment (as clients) a centralized
authentication and authorization with freeipa, and using sudo also with
sudo rules on freeipa.

I followed several how-to and notes found by googeling, but still have
problem with sudo.

Everything is fine wiith root account (sudo -l list all sudo rules),
but with a user from freeipa I have "Memory fault".

Does anybody have good experience with FreeIPA (installed on CentOS),
AIX (6.1) and sudo (from Perzl)?

Thanks in advance,

Yves