[Freeipa-users] Trouble with replica install - SOLVED

Les Stott Less at imagine-sw.com
Mon Dec 16 23:36:39 UTC 2013

Alexander,

I think it was a case of a manually locked down (post install) system that had been previously built. The master was on a vm that was a newer build, but not done in the same way as the older server, so it had a more default out of the box configuration.

At least now I now to check this before installing the replica on existing machines.

Regards,

Les