[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA integration with AIX and sudo

Yves Degauquier yves at degauquier.net
Mon Dec 16 23:19:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm running the Sudo version 1.8.8 downloaded as RPM on
http://www.oss4aix.org/download/RPMS/sudo/

Authentication is fine, but sudo is wrong.

If in /etc/security/user for default stanza I don't mention

SYSTEM = "KRB5ALDAP"
registry = LDAP

then when running sudo with a freeipa user it return the message that
the id of the user is wrong.

If I mention the 2 lines, then I have a Memory fault message.