[Freeipa-users] RHEL 6.3 identity manual - IPA

Rajnesh Kumar Siwal rajnesh.siwal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 06:29:46 UTC 2013

I am planning to use the sudo feature on IPA 2.2. By default the IPA
client that I configured does not seems to use fetch the sudo user
details.

It looks that we need to modify nsswitch.conf and ldap.conf to support it.

Can sssd take care of fetching the sudo user details ?

Secondly, I am not able to find the password for
uid=sudo,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=example,dc=com . How do I find it ?
Will it be safe to change password of this sudo user or it may impact
the IPA Server ?

Please suggest.

--
Regards,