[Freeipa-users] Updating the WebUI user form

Arturo Borrero aborrero at cica.es
Mon Jun 24 09:14:33 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I've configured FreeIPA to add an objectClass to user when they are
created (e.g. eduPerson).

We are strongly using the eduPerson schema to store several attributes
we need in our REN (research & education network...) environment.
So, for us, Its mandatory that the WebUI forms are updated to show those
eduPerson attributes (like eduPersonEntitlement). We want to use the
WebUI rather than other tools like ApacheDirectoryStudio.

Also, we want some default values for those eduPerson attributes.

I'm wondering if it is possible, and how.

I see the cn=ipaconfig,cn=etc subtree, but I think it has nothing to do
with this.

This is the docs references i'm using:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation
http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos